Ty Wezenn - Cottage for 4 persons - Duplex 57m²
1 bed 140x200 and 2 beds 90x190
1 private terrace
- Kitchen kit with tea towel
Price varies depending on the period and length of stay. Rent possible from 2 nights from May to June and 1 night from July to April
For July / August, only weekdays from Saturday to Saturday.
Old 17th century barn - Ty Wezenn or "the house with trees"
Oriented East-West this cottage has a particular architecture with a sloping roof and an opening in "passage of cart". it offers a beautiful terrace to the west with a view on the nature.
Inside the cottage
- Living room: equipped kitchen oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, vitro hob, extractor, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, microwave.
- Table + 6 chairs,
- Flat screen TV
- Bathroom / WC: Bathtub, built-in vanity mirror, towel dryer and hair dryer
- Bedroom 1: Bed 140x200, bedding bultex + latex.
- Bedroom 2: 2 beds 90 x 190, bedding bultex + latex.
Accuracy: the rooms are located under the roof.
Precision: the rooms are under sloping attic.